Grievance among candidates increasing leaps and bounds for School Service Examination. On the contrary, the lingering attitude of govt. for the recruitment of SSC exam made the student desolate. The central and state govt. completely failed to solve this problem. They are busy playing blame game and govt. often trying to get rid of its responsibility. Years ago commission have collected form but exam not held yet.
In these circumstances West Bengal chapter of SIO organized a protest march from Karunamoyee, Saltlake to SSC office on 30th March 2015. Later on a delegation team led by Mafikul Islam, State President, SIO WB met with SSC chairman Mr. Subiresh Bhattacharya and bestowed a memorandum in this regard. He demanded to the chairman to intervene immediately to solve all the problems related to SSC exam.
Organization also demanded following to the chairman:-
- The eligible candidates should be appointed to all educational institutions in the state that has immediate vacancies to maintain quality education.
- Maintain teacher-student ratio as per RTE Act 2009.
- SSC examination must be conducted at a regular interval and fixed schedule.
- Viva-voice should be limited to 5 marks rather than 20 marks to avoid corruption.
- Instructions of the SSC exam must be coherent.
- The entire recruitment process must be completed within 3 months.