SIO of India organised massive rally and demonstration at Lucknow demanding Govt. to solve the educational issues of Uttar Pradesh. Prof. Sandeep Pandey (IIT, BHU), Mr. Alif Shukoor (General Secretary, SIO of India), Lenin Raghuvanshi (Social Activist), Thouseef Madikeri ( Convener, NIEM) and other social activists were present.
- Make education easily accessible and reduce the inequality in education.
- Optimally use the budget allocations.
- Timely review the syllabus so that better pedagogy be developed.
- Discourage the privatization of education and appoint capable teachers.
- Focus on primary education and its problems.
- To free education of the corruption.
- Let people belonging to all castes and religions receive education without any discrimination.
- Develop primary schooling on the pattern of KVs.
- Provide education in mother tongues.
- Develop the department of Islamic studies and sciences in state level universities.
- Implement the Allahabad High court rule and prescriptions.
- Give admissions to the Madarsa pass outs on the pattern of AMU.