A massive protest was organized in Gulbarga against Israeli bombing on Gaza, Palestine. Various organizations, under the banner of Kul Jamaati Milli Muttahida Council (KJMMC), Gulbarga organized this protest at Mini Vidhan Souda, Gulbarga. Later, a Memorandum was submitted to the Prime Minister of India through Deputy commissioner, Gulbarga. Students Islamic organization of India (SIO) Gulbarga, an important part of the council, actively participated and lead this protest.
The protest demanded:
- Indian Govt to condemn the Israeli attack on Gaza and Indian Parliament to pass a resolution in this regard.
- Indian Govt to exert influence and step into the matter to save innocent civilians being brutally killed by Israel.
- To wummon the Israeli ambassador and demand an immediate cessation of Israel’s bombing & shelling of Gaza.
- T support Palestinian calls for immediate UN intervention to provide protection for civilians across the west bank and Gaza from Israeli army and settler attacks.
- To press the UN to implement a full ceasefire agreement, which includes an end to the blockade of Gaza.
A copy of Memorandum was submitted to Hon’ble Minister of External Affairs, Govt. of India, Hon’ble General Secretary UNO, New York, Hon’ble UN Coordinator of India, New Delhi, Hon’ble Palestinian Ambassador, New Delhi, Hon’ble Israeli Ambassador, New Delhi.